St Mary’s has a range of small groups aimed at encouraging friendship, nurturing faith and exploring people’s interests. You are welcome to join any of them – just contact the relevant people as indicated. We look forward to seeing you!
- Christian Meditation – meets Wednesdays at 3.30pm in St Stephen’s Chapel at St Mary’s (contact Eileen or David on 5447 0016)
- Celebrate Prayer – meets Thursdays at 11.00am in St Stephen’s Chapel at St Mary’s. Includes a bible reading, discussion and prayer led by Alan Dennis.
- Merry Music – meets every Thursday at 10.00am (during school terms) in the Church hall. For children aged 0-4. Music, stories and craft. (contact June on 0402 651 799) Also, follow link ‘For Kids’
- St Mary’s Fellowship – meets at the Kangaroo Flat Sports Club on the 3rd Tuesday at 12.00pm for lunch and often a guest speaker. (contact Jennifer Leach on 5447 2837) Meets February to November.
- Social Golf – Mondays and Fridays 7.45am at Belvoir Park. All welcome! We play 6-9 holes depending on the weather. (contact Martin on 5435 4080)