St Mary’s has a range of small groups aimed at encouraging friendship, nurturing faith and exploring people’s interests. You are welcome to join any of them – just contact the relevant people as indicated. We look forward to seeing you!
- Cuppa Conversations – meets at Maldon Bakery Lansell Plaza 10.30am each Saturday
- Crafty Time – meets 2nd Wed of the month 1.30pm at Church (contact Gayle on 5447 8761)
- Christian Meditation – meets Mondays 7.30pm and Wednesdays 3pm in the Chapel at St Mary’s (contact Eileen or David on 5447 0016)
- Merry Music – meets every Thursday at 10am (during school terms) in the Church hall. For children aged 0-4. Music, stories and craft. (contact June on 0402 651 799) Also, follow link ‘For Kids’
- St Mary’s Fellowship – meets at the Kangaroo Flat Sports Club on the 3rd Tuesday at 12pm for lunch and often a guest speaker. (contact Jennifer Leach on 5447 2837)
- Golf – Mondays and Fridays 7.45am at Belvoir Park. All welcome! We play 6-9 holes depending on the weather. (contact Martin on 5435 4080)
- Let’s Walk – Meets Tuesdays and Fridays 9.30am at Crusoe Resevoir carpark for a gentle 3km walk around the resevoir.